To keep everyone safe while the COVID-19 Virus hangs around, our Club will continue to meet fortnightly, but by ZOOM online meetings instead.
Whether you are a member or not, you will be welcome to join in these punchy meetings.
Many will still have interesting Guest Speakers to hear. And using Zoom, you will have opportunities to participate and ask questions.
So, we're very upbeat about the future. We will be open to suggestions from anyone about ways to improve how we all interact as we're asked to minimise our social outings.
Thank you for continuing to support Rotary Adelaide Central.
Schedule of Coming ZOOM Meetings
Thursdays from 1pm to 2pm
(links to join meetings to be published here soon)
- 9 April (Dr Bill Griggs - guest speaker)
- 23 April (Club discussions)
- 7 May (Guest Speaker - to be announced)
- 21 May
- 4 June (Club discussions)
- 18 June (Guest Speaker - to be announced)
- 2 July (Guest Speaker - to be announced)
- 16 July (Club discussions)
- 30 July (Guest Speaker - to be announced)
Slide these dates in your diary and return here to keep an eye out for the ZOOM LINK for each meeting.